THE PARIA PLATEAU IS A RISE, WHICH IS DETERMINED BY GRAVITATIONAL ADJUSTMENT, WITH A RATIO OF 1.6 FOR THE UPPER FLAT-AND-LEVEL POLAR WOBBLE/TILTED PART OF THE ANALEMMA.
Above is an Analemma for the Pacific Ocean to the North
American continent. Although I have found that the arrangement of these FIGURE 8’s is universal (for the entire globe) due to the daily and yearly influence of the SUN and Venus, the sketch is subjective. I try to follow borders, creeks, and curvilinears in the ocean, but there are quite a lot of other possible interpretations. The idea is correct, and the ANALEMMA is proving to be almost OMNI-PRESENT, but the use of this is merely instructive. However, for the case of the PARIA PLATEAU below, the subjectivity is much less; the proof (to me) lies with the ratio of the two borders’ distances. This ratio is always nearly 1.6, and the ratio of Orbit days for the EARTH/VENUS, is 1.62, according to astronomers. These linear borders are always slanted with respect to one another, with one of them orienting E-W. Within the two borders occur two or more separate features: a flat-and-level circular feature with a dimension of 8, and a tilted partial circle entity with a dimension of 5. The ratio of these two is 1.6, and I cannot measure any closer- although I expect that the ratio 1.62 is more appropriate. Milankovitch’s AXIAL/PRECESSIONAL CYCLES have a ratio of 41/24+, and the divisor is a variable- according to the variable precessional wobble of the poles (20.5 to 24.5 degrees tilt of the poles). Using 41/25.3 for past tilts, the ratio is 1.62. This investigation is on-going, and I will try to improve its accuracy, but the idea is so repetitive, that it cannon be ignored!
ABOVE IS THE PARIA PLATEAU, FROM THE VERMILION CLIFFS, NEAR THE COLORADO RIVER, TO THE NORTHERN BORDER. THIS CONTAINS ALL THE FAMOUS GULCHES (BUCKSKIN, PARIA RIVER, AND WIRE PASS), AS WELL AS THE "WAVE" FOUND BY GERMAN PHOTOGRAPHERS- NOT AMERICAN GEOLOGISTS. THE ENTRANCE IS SHOWN BELOW, AND ONLY 20 HIKERS/DAY ARE ALLOWED- IN ORDER TO PROTECT THESE SENSITIVE DUNNE SAND LEDGES, FOLDS, AND CIRCULAR ROTATIONS OF THE VARIOUS CREEKS (OPENINGS ROTATING BOTH VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY):
TRAPEZOIDAL ARRANGEMENT of ANALEMMA RISES and SINKS, due to Solar tides offsetting Lunar tides in the NE CORNER of CRUSTAL BLOCKS:
The appearance of LINEARS- which are of limited distance EXTENT- is so common, that their exhibition must be explained as a general phenomenon:
1. Solar tides are continuous, whereas Lunar tides- although of greater magnitude- do not exert their influence similarly. Both tides are operating continuously, but the lunar gravitation sometimes adds to the solar tide, and sometimes subtracts from it. The literature reports that solar is less than half lunar, but the BINARY THEOREM (WHICH has contributed significant numerical prognostication) indicates that their magnitudes are 10.24 and 20.48 mm/year (and this works well for the Moon also). The average for the long term is near 10mm/year, from the literature- FOR THE ENTIRTE GLOBE, and since the western hemisphere lies in the NW corner of an array of 4 continents (Africa, Europe, North and South America), it is dominated by Lunar tides. Europe is in the NE corner, hence has much more THRUSTING, SHEAR, FRAGMENTATION, and IRREGULARITY;
2. The Pacific Ocean is shrinking (refer to the RING of FIRE, which shows that the movement is toward the center of the ocean, from all sides); in order for the average tide to be 10mm/yr., there must be offset to the western hemisphere (so that the 20mm.yr, for the west, is opposed enough for the average to occur). The continuous violent vulcanism- relative to the west coast of the western north America- from Kamchatka to the Philippines is dominant. More rapid tidal shove to the east can explain this phenomenon. I have measured and calculated a few in this zone- such as the MARIANA TRENCH, and Japan coast, and the 30.72 mm/year movement is indicated. I don’t know of the interior of Asia and will leave this as a doubtful category;
3. Why the TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPE? This phenomenon results from LINEARS- which are parallel for two sides of a trapezoid, and these are accompanied by reverse normal tidal action. In Qsna- the North American Quadransphere- there occur, about ¼ to 1/8th of the time, a linear between opposing curvilinears; these indicate that solar is offsetting lunar to create N-S lines of shear and spreading;
4. Why is the offset occurring in the NE corner of CRUSTAL BLOCKS? I believe that this is due to the TILT of the POLES, where the EARTH faces the sun, and combines with the Moon to allow solar tides to dominate part of the year. The 23.5 degree tilt, combined with the rise of the sun in the east allows the NE corners to exhibit this behavior. That’s the best guess for the moment, but we’ll explore this further, later: and,
5. This is exhibited for the CENTRAL PART OF NEVADA- at Austin, where a trapezoidal feature, enclosing an ANALEMMA- is shown below:
NOTICE THAT the LINES are NOT QUITE PARALLEL, and that the circular feature near the town of AUSTIN, NV is halved by a precipitous SCARP just east of the town. West of the town occurs a SINK, and east there is a RISE, where minerals have been mined.