Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Using the Aleutian SPIRAL to show AGE, TIME, and MOVEMENTS Within the CRUST of the Earth
The 40 million year EVENT, which is displayed at the Mendocino, CA transform, at the Central American ISTHMUS (as a polar wobble curlicue), at the Kimmei seamount, at the beginning of the Colorado Plateau, CP UPLIFT (with vulcanism in the Taos-Llano Quemado rift zone), in the rotation and thrusting of the Olympic Mountains, and at the Keystone Thrust in NV, is the result of a reversal of the CP UPLIFT to a SINKING of the Basin and Range. This results in shear along the transforms and a general rotation of many features in the SW USA. This 40 m.y. feature is NOT the result of an asteroid strike, but is a “HANGOVER” from the KT strike as the Rocky Mountains begin to subside (erode), shoving the crust to the west, relative to that portion which is not inside the EQUATORIAL BULGE (north of the Cascades). ABOVE DIAGRAM WAS CONSTRUCTED 3 YEARS AGO, BY INTUITION, AND NOW WE FIND BELOW THAT IT WAS FAIRLY ACCURATE. I HAD TO DISCOVER SEVERAL ENTITIES OF EARTH MOVEMENTS AND THEIR INTERPRETATIONS TO SEE THAT THE EARLY ANALYSIS WAS MOSTLY CORRECT!
I have been careless about the usage of the various aspects of time, and need to be more exact for my analyses:
1. AGE of an event or GEOLOGIC ENTITY is not absolute, but relative to the frame of reference investigated. We must use the GEOLOGIST’S AGE term as the most definite in the sense of dating. Age is relative to the measurement of TIME in the sense that it refers to time past until NOW. A radio-dating of 65 m.y. indicates that that interval of time has passed since the event occurred; this is as absolute as we can get, since there is no “ZERO” (as yet determined).
2. The age of DEPOSITION of an outcrop, which may be determined by measurement of some radioactive component, is the first use of time- in the sense of AGE. There has been a time interval of 65m.y. since the AGE of KT- the boundary of Cretaceous and the Tertiary, and an iridium layer found there has an age of 65 m.y. This is not absolute, but as close to being definite as we can get.
3. There is no age of an event- such as the wobble of the poles- since the action is continuous. There is a TIME INTERVAL, within which the action occurred. This is time passage, not age. An outcrop is sheared after its deposition, and this action may be ongoing or it may have expired after a TIME INTERVAL.
4. Finally, the outcrop is brought to view; that is, it is uplifted so that you may find its AGE since deposition, its interval of shear or rotation, and its altered state. These represent three different times in the geologic sense: I. DEPOSITION,
II. TIME INTERVAL of DEFORMATION, and,
III. The AGE at which it was first exposed- which could be now! ABOVE GOOGLE PHOTO AND ANALYSIS IS A FIRST ATTEMPT TO DECIPHER THE MOVEMENTS AND EVENTS WITHIN AND SURROUNDING THE ALEUTIAN SPIRAL. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF ERRORS DISPLAYED, BUT IT YIELDS A PROCEDURE HOW TO UN-RAVEL A COMPLEX PHOTO OR DIAGRAM. IT WAS UN-INFLUENCED BY MY LATER FINDINGS THAT THE TIDAL MOVEMENT (FROM SUN + MOON) IS NOT 20 MM/YEAR WHENEVER THE CONVEX ARCS POINT TO THE EAST. THIS CASE HAS BEEN FOUND TO HAVE NET TIDAL FRICTION OF 10 MM/YEAR (THAT OF SOLAR TIDES ALONE) OR LESS, AND MUST BE MEASURED OR CALCULATED LOCALLY. LOOK BELOW AT MY ANALYSES DEVELOPED BY CROSS-CHECKING RESULTS WITH LOCAL MEASUREMENTS:
We can now proceed to re-analyze the Aleutian Spiral, using AGE, TIME INTERVALS, and noting that several events may transpire simultaneously!
a. The Aleutian Arc is moving southward, making it appear that the underlying crust is moving northward. This has transpired for 200 m.y. and this represents a time interval.
b. Simultaneously, the EARTH’S POLES have wobbled, and ALMOST have formed a figure 8, with the western part rising (CCW rotation) and the eastern portion sinking (CW). The eastern part can be seen to occur slowly enough to allow the shear circles to develop over a 5 m.y. period, or time interval. In this last time period, we can be relatively certain that the leading edge of this movement is occurring now (the event having been initiated in the Pliocene).
c. The western portion of the figure 8 has developed relatively faster, since it has no expansion of the seamount circles; hence, the divisor of 20km.m.y. used to calculate time interval becomes more inaccurate as the arc points increasingly to the east. We have found that an arc convex to the east has reduced earth tides- much less than a net 20 km/m.y. (and possibly a reversal whenever the earth’s rotation is such as to increase and to effect a “speeding up”, or acceleration, with closer approach to the sun). This could occur, whenever an asteroid jolted the earth closer to the sun, or whenever Venus attracts the earth more than the combined gravitational pull of the larger planets (JUPITER, SATURN, MARS, AND URANUS, when they are far from being in conjunction).
d. The most absolute ages we can use for reference are those of the Govena Ridge (forming before KT, and which has youngest outcrops- PRE-VULCANISM- of about 80 m.y.) and KT itself, which has been dated and found to determine the age of the seamount closest to the Aleutian Spiral.
Photos from an EARTH SATELLITE show that the ALASKAN SPIRAL is not unique with the Aleutians. Weather develops in the same patterns as with the CRUST of the earth. Below and above are satellite shots of the weather developed during the great storm of 11/9/11:
Notice that the low pressure HARMONIC of the Milankovitch PRECESSIONAL CYCLE trails the larger cell of the AXIAL CYCLE. This sequence is not universal, since the trailing LO BECOMES a leading feature upon crossing the Equatorial Bulge, EB, at about the 40N parallel. Weather cells driven by high density (dry air) currents gradually shift upon reaching the central US, and thereafter shift the sequence as they proceed NE-ward:
CONVERSATIONS WITH USAF COLLEAGUES, WHO WERE STATIONED IN THE ALEUTIANS GAVE SOME HINTS AS TO THE FORMATION OF DRASTIC WEATHER NEAR THE GREAT SPIRAL:
1. WEATHER ON THE NORTH SIDE OF ATTU OR SHEMYA COULD BE DRASTIC, WHILE THE SUN WAS SHINING ON THE SOUTH SIDE;
2.WEATHER FORMS IN THE BERING SEA;
3. THE VIOLENT STORM OF NOV 9 CAME FROM THE SOUTH TOWARD NOME, INDICATING THAT THE LO PRESSURE WAS FORMED NEAR THE ISLANDS AND NOT FURTHER NORTH; AND,
4. VIOLENT WEATHER CAME NOT FROM SIBERIA, BUT FROM THE STRAITS. ABOVE PHOTO WAS TAKEN 2 DAYS EARLIER, SHOWING THE INCIPIENCE OF THE LATER PATTERN. NOTICE THAT THE RATIOS OF DIAMETERS OF CELLS IS 1.6:1, THE DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OF THESE FEATURES BEING THE MULTIPLIER. FOR THE ALEUTIAN SPIRAL THE MULTIPLIER IS 1000, WHERE THE SPIRAL HAS FORMED IN A 40M.Y. CYCLE, COMPARED TO THAT OF THE MILANKOVITCH 40K.Y. TIME, CLOSER TO WHAT WE SEE ON A MILLENNIUM BASIS.
I have re-calculated the time lapse of the Aleutian archipelago, to note errors of evaluation, but also to find the FULCRUM of the rotation. It is shown on the following Google earth analysis, where the re-calculation indicates 197 instead of 200m.y. (as previously found). This strongly indicates that there was another “KILLER INTERVAL” at the time of 192 m.y. (near 128 + 64m/y, by the BINARY THEOREM). This is near the Jurassic-Triassic boundary of 195m.y. and within my errors of measurement and calculation. See the photo below:
BELOW ARE WEATHER CELLS, WHICH PERFORM SIMILARLY TO CRUSTAL ROTATIONS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO EVEN GET TO THE FIELD TO "CLASSIFY" ALL THIS- JUST WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND OBSERVE THE MOVEMENT OF HI AND LO CELLS (CCW STORMS) AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU IN YOUR TIME WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CRUST IN GEOLOGIC TIME (THE TIME SCALE IS COMPRESSED BY A FACTOR OF 10 EXPONENT 10 TIMES):
TO GIVE YOU A CLUE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MOVEMENTS OF THE EARTH'S CRUST, YOU CAN BRING UP THESE ACCELERATED MOVEMENTS BY WATCHING THE WEATHER SATELLITES. BELOW ARE TWO DAYS MOVEMENT OF THE ATMOSPHERE, WHICH WOULD BE SIMILAR TO WATCHING THE MOVEMENTS OF THE CRUST OVER A 100 MILLION YEAR TIME INTERVAL: