Monday, August 29, 2011
Indonesian Archipelago formed by the Permian EXTINCTION strike is an excellent study for movement by EARTH TIDES
Similarly to the pattern formed by the KT strike of 64m.y. (BINARY THEOREM), THE Ptr STRIKE OF 256 M.Y. or event created the following arrangement:
1. Fragmentation of pre-existing landmass into many islands, in a RECOGNIZABLE pattern;
2. The CRUST under the previous mass- which is now Islands- began to enlarge in all directions, principally towards the SW as time proceeded, forming a “LAND RIPPLE” of wave-like arcuate design;
3. As the ripple or land wave enlarged, the land-forms now viewed as islands became separated by channels (maintaining the arcuate archipelago pattern);
4. Movement to the SW resulted in continental shelves (by DRAGGING mass in a direction determined by convex coastlines)- the older to the north being wider than more recent shelves;
5. A deeper circular depression was formed by the mass transfer, and within this re-distribution (BASIN) there was created an uplift of the Spratley Islands; and,
6. The basin resulted in mass transfer of volcanoes as the mass was shifted upward, simultaneously with over-ride of land over the previous Indian Ocean (named subduction by geologists). The BIG PICTURE is shown below, after re-analyzing the initial discovery:
THIS ANALYSIS AND CALCULATION IS SUBJECT TO SEVERAL ERRORS, WHENEVER THERE IS "CHATTER" FOR ELLIPTICAL DISPLAYS (WHICH HAVE CONCOMITANT THRUSTING- OPPOSING OR REVERSE MOVEMENT TO THE NORMAL TIDAL ACTION). THIS OPPOSING ACTION REDUCES THE NORMALLY CONSTANT 20MM/YEAR MOVEMENT TO A VARIABLE, AND THIS MUST BE DETERMINED FOR THE ELLIPTICAL CASES. THE 20KM/M.Y. CALCULATION YIELDS AN APPROXIMATE AGE, SO THAT ONE CAN SEE THAT THE PROCEDURE IS CORRECT, BUT THE FINAL AGE IS TOO SMALL AND MUST BE ADJUSTED FOR THE LOCAL NET YEARLY SHIFT (BY THE RATIO 20/LOCALLY-MEASURED RATE, E.G. 20/18KM/M.Y.). THIS MAY BE DETERMINED SEVERAL WAYS:
1. WHEN AXIAL (OR THEIR HARMONIC) CYCLES ARE RECOGNIZED, THE DIAMETER OF THE AXIAL CIRCLE IS A MULTIPLE OF 40 K.YEARS/PI. BUT FOR THE ELLIPTICAL CASE, THE ELLIPSE "HIDES" THE APPROPRIATE ARCUATE DISPLAY (IT CONTAINS AT LEAST ONE PRECESSIONAL ROTATION, BESIDE THE MORE ACCURATE AXIAL CYCLE), AND OTHER MEANS MUST BE USED TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT DIAMETER.
2. SHOULD GRID LINES BE LOCATED FOR THE DISPLAY OF INTEREST, THE GRID SEPARATION MAY BE MEASURED WITH THE GOOGLE EARTH TOOL (THESE ARE THE CORRECT EARTH TIDE CYCLES);
3. A CIRCULAR PATTERN OF SEAMOUNTS OR VOLCANOES PROVIDES AN AGE MEASUREMENT, WHENEVER THEY ARE AVAILABLE, FROM RADIO-DATING; AND,
4. TRIAL AND ERROR MAY BE USED TO FIRST CALCULATE AN AGE USING 20KM/M.Y. AND THEN THE CALCULATION MAY BE CROSS-CHECKED WITH ANOTHER YOUNGER FEATURE, (INDEPENDENTLY RECOGNIZED).
THE SPRATLEY ISLANDS AND ITS SURROUNDING BASIN IS THE LOCUS OF THE ROTATION AND EXPANSION OF THE INDONESIAN ARCHIPELAGO. IT IS SHOWN BELOW, TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL UNIVERSAL FEATURES WHICH APPLY TO EARTH MOVEMENTS:
A. ELLIPSES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BASINS, DEPRESSIONS AND SINKS:
B. AS A BASIN SINKS, THE MASS MUST BE TRANSFERRED SOMEWHERE. THE UPWARD MOVEMENT IS GENERALLY NEAR THE CENTER OF THE BASIN, AND RESULTS IN AN VERTICAL TRANSFER (AS WITH A VOLCANO) TO OFFSET THE DOWNWARD SINKING. CONSEQUENTLY, THERE IS AN ASSOCIATED BASIN OR SINK (DEPRESSION) SURROUNDING VOLCANOES AND SALT DOMES- WHICH ILLUSTRATES THE SINK SURROUNDING AN UPLIFT. VICE-VERSA, THERE IS AN ASSOCIATED UPLIFT WITHIN A SINK. E.G., THERE IS A RESURGENT DOME WITHIN A CRATER (SINK), AND OPPOSITELY AN EYE (SINK, OR DESCENDING AIR) WITHIN A RISING CCW HURRICANE ROTATION. I PREDICT FURTHER, THAT THERE IS A RISING CLOUD WITHIN THE EYE, IF ONE LOOKS CLOSELY ENOUGH.
SOLVING THE SPECIFIC MOVEMENT RATE WITH TIME FOR INDONESIA REQUIRES SOME SEARCH TO FIND THE YOUNGER CYCLES OF ROTATION. THIS IS ILLUSTRATED BELOW, WHERE THE ROTATION OF THE ARCHIPELAGO NEAR NORTH SUMATRA IS ANALYZED FOR ITS CENTER OF ROTATION, OR FULCRUM. COMBINED WITH THE POST-KT MOVEMENT AT 50 M.Y. YIELDS A MOVEMENT SOUTH (CW, OR SINK FOR THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE, WHERE SUMATERA BARAT OR UTARA IS LOCATED) OF 18 KM/M.Y.
THE NET MOVEMENT RATE OF 18KM/M.Y. CAN NOW BE USED FOR THE PERIOD BETWEEN 80 AND 50 M.Y. ASSUMING THAT THIS IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ENTIRE TIME SINCE PTr, WE CAN NOW CALCULATE THE AGE OF THE FORMATION OF THE INDONESIAN ISLANDS- WHICH IS 256 M.Y. BY THE BINARY THEOREM.
NOTICE THAT WE HAD TO RECOGNIZE SEVERAL FACTORS FOR THE FINAL ANALYSIS:
1. THE ARCHIPELAGO HAS THE SHAPE OF AN ELLIPSE, INFERRING THAT THERE IS CHATTER. THIS IS CONFIRMED WHEN YOU NOTICE THAT THE SPREAD OF THE MAIN ISLANDS FROM THE ORIGINAL BECOMES LARGER TO THE NORTH;
2. GRID LINES, WHICH ACCOMPANY FEATURES THAT ARE DOMINATED BY TIDAL MOVEMENTS, ARE ABSENT WITHIN THE ARCHIPELAGO ON THE WESTERN SIDE (NOT TRUE FOR THE EAST, WHERE TIMOR AND MOLUCCAS ARE LOCATED; AND,
3. FRAGMENTATION, WHICH INFERS AN ASTEROID STRIKE, PRODUCES A PATTERN OF ELLIPTICAL ARRANGEMENT OF MOUNDS (MOUNTAINS OR VOLCANOES, WHICH "GROW" VERTICALLY- THEREBY REDUCING THE TIDAL MOVEMENT HORIZONTALLY)
Adding to the interesting features shown in the SW Pacific and nearby Indonesia, THE MARIANAS TRENCH SHOWS THAT THERE WAS QUITE A LOT OF UNCERTAINTY WITH CHATTER OF THE REGION BETWEEN THEM. I CANNOT SOLVE THE ASSOCIATED TIMES, WITHOUT AN INDEPENDENT MEASUREMENT OF NET EARTH TIDES RATE MOVEMENT. THIS WILL HAVE TO BE DEFERRED UNTIL THERE IS MORE INFO ON THE RATE OF MOVEMENT. NOTICE THAT TWO OF THE ARCUATE FEATURES HAVE A COMMON FULCRUM- INDICATING THAT THERE WAS NO MOVEMENT EAST OR WEST, EVEN THOUGH THE TWO CURVATURES INDICATES DIFFERENT AGES.
THE FIRST CLUE TO THE TIDAL MOVEMENTS IS SHOWN FOR THE PORTION OF THE PHILLIPINE SEA, WHICH EXHIBITS SIGNIFICANT EARTH TIDES GRIDS. ALTHOUGH THE CALCULATION YIELDS 11KM/M.Y. (HALF OF THE Qsna NORMAL MAGNITUDE), IT MAY BE PARTIALLY INFLUENCED BY THAT PORTION OF THE REGION BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF CHATTER FROM THE 128M.Y. EVENT, PREDICTED BY THE BINARY THEOREM (WHICH I HAVE FOUND IN THE INDONESIA ELLIPSE). THIS IS ONLY A FIRST START TO ANALYSIS OF THE PACIFIC NEAR THE MARIANAS TRENCH:
Baffin-Hudson Bay EVENT
Applying the discoveries from the Ptr 256m.y. asteroid strike at the southern Australia coast, we can use the patterns and “RIPPLES” of the Indonesian Archipelago to discern whether similar behavior is found in our own continent. There are several fragmentations noticed for NA: West Indies- already related to KT strike, the Alaskan Panhandle, and the display at the northern part of Canada. The features which are noticed include:
a. Greatly-fragmented islands;
b. curvature of the outer extremities of the fragmented zone;
c. Regularity of parallel displays of “RIPPLES” of the coast lines; and
d. Fulcrums, which are sinks or depressions, such as the Gulf of Mexico, deep water surrounding the Spratley Island, and around which the curvatures of the various circles of rotations become larger with time (radii are larger with outward expansion). Below are shown the first analyses:
The calculation of the movement of the fulcrum southward indicates that this is much smaller than the normal 20km/m.y. rate. There is quite a bit of complexity shown, since the KT strike intervened in the Mesozoic interval shown. The experience of analyzing these tells me that one can expect CHATTER for the tine interval. CHATTER, as defined by me it the reduction of tidal westward movement (Qsna) by reversal of a portion of the rate because of shift of mass of the earth’s crust. This can be understood easily viewing the patterns created by REBOUND from the ICE AGE. Transfer of solid ice to the oceans via melting causes the earth to wobble, or change the 2nd derivative of acceleration, (JERK=d(A)/d(time)), or the first derivative of “JERK”- which is CHATTER. View this as an uneven acceleration of your auto, causing your head to lurch back and forth, as the “jerk” caused by an irregular acceleration of your vehicle, alternatively moves your head forward and backward.
CORIOLIS ROTATIONS SHOULD BE NULL AT THE EQUATOR, for the INDONESIAN ARCHIPELAGO
Indonesia and New Guinea both cross the Equator, and should demonstrate the influence of this GLOBAL FORCE on river paths, coast lines, and arcuate features. This study will attempt to clarify how the CORIOLIS “WEAK” FORCE influences the rotation and shear of land masses. Below is shown the entire archipelago, which trends NW-SE, and transits the Equator in South Sumatra, Kalimantan (Borneo), and Sulawesi (Celebes):
There is continuous arcuate development from Sumatra to Timor (transiting the Equator), with obvious smaller arcs offshore North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara). The analysis of the fulcrums of the three rotations and the calculation of AGE of initiation of the movements may be calculated from:
AGE= ARCUATE DISTANCE/ANGULAR TRAVERSE BETWEEN ORTHOGONALS AT BOTH ENDS of the ARC/pi/TIDAL MOVEMENT per million years.
Normally, the tidal movement is 20km/m.y., but for elliptically-arranged features (of which this is one), the rate must be measured for the feature of interest. It is shown to be 18km/m.y. (mm/year), from an analysis of the younger arcs offshore North Sumatra. The AGE of the initiation of the rotation, expansion, and “ripple” of the previous landmass is calculated to be near 256m.y., which is near the radioactivity-measured age by Geologists: 251m.y. for the Permian-Triassic extinction, Ptr, indicated by a drastic reduction in the fossil record.
There are several anomalies, which should be analyzed:
1. Younger arcs appear near 4N Latitude on the west side, while Sulawesi arcs exist near the Equator, and the east side has younger arcs appearing north of 2N;
2. The Continental shelf is wider at the NW side, becoming narrower to the south, and does not exist significantly on the SE edge of the archipelago (indicating that the rotation is toward the south on the west side (north of the equator, with CCW rising rotation);
3. Rotation is CW on the east side, with CCW on the NW side (indicating a reversal of direction- which creates “CHATTER”;
4, Borneo has small relatively constant width shelf on the east side, but a wide shelf on the west side (indicating that Borneo has not expanded to the east for the entire time of development; that is, there has been mostly Sumatra movement westward as Borneo rotated); and,
5. North of the Equator, Sumatra is not sub-divided, whereas islands to the south have many separations.
The appearance of ARCS indicates that there is ROTATION, and the remaining question is “is this due to Coriolis Force, or to WOBBLES of the POLE?” POLAR WOBBLES are associated with MILANKOVITCH CYCLES, and CREATE CURVILINEARS, due to shear stresses on rocks and the crust, created by the attempt of the earth to “right itself”. Coriolis Force exists whether there is wobble of the poles or not, since the earth is spherical- creating differential velocities for mass existing further from the EQUATOR. CRUSTAL VELOCITY is maximum at the equator and minimum at the poles, relative to the globe. From my field work, I observe that there is rotation laterally- from measurements of direction on slickensides, and that there is simultaneous shear from the VALIDATED RULE: RIGHT LATERAL FAULTING OCCURS with CCW ROTATION, with UPLIFT of the outcrop dipping down away from the observer, on the outside. This is shown by a diagram:
My conclusion is that both Coriolis Force and Polar Wobble exert their influences on the crust simultaneously, and one cannot separate them- even though they are relatively independent of each other. Coriolis occurs only with relative movement on the surface of the earth, while earth TIDES OCCUR CONTINUALLY, SIMILARLY TO WATER TIDES (CAUSED BY THE GRAVITATIONAL ATTRACTION BY THE MOON). LAND TIDES MAY BE THOUGHT TO OCCUR WHENEVER AN ASTEROID OR OTHER MECHANICAL EVENT HAS DISTORTED THE EARTH- CREATING ALTERNATE RISES OR WAVES. THE CRESTS ATTEMPT TO FILL THE ALTERNATING TROUGHS THROUGHOUT TIME, AND THIS CREATES THE "RIPPLES" NOTICED IN ARCHIPELAGOS SUCH AS INDONESIA, THE WEST INDIES, AND THE FRAGMENTED REGION NW OF HUDSON BAY.
The trench occurring south of GUAM has additional info; in addition to being located 9000 km from the Mendocino 40N location, it exhibits CHATTER. SEVERAL OF THE CONVEX ARCS ARE OPPOSED TO EACH OTHER. THIS INDICATES THAT EARTH TIDES WERE REDUCED BY AN OPPOSING FORCE- PROBABLY THAT OF the KT strike at the end of the MESOZOIC. We'll check this by other means. REMEMBER, CORIOLIS OPERATES ON ANY MOVEMENT- CAUSING A DIVERSION OF MOTION TO THE RIGHT IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE. THIS RESULTS IN A SHIFT OF A LINEAR TOWARDS A CURVILINEAR, WITH A RESULTANT SHEAR IN ROCKS, ROTATION OF STORMS (RISING CLOUDS) CCW, AND CONCOMITANT SHEAR IN CRUSTAL ROCKS. MILANKOVITCH FOUND THAT CLIMATOLOGY WAS RELATED TO POLAR CYCLES OF 25, 40, AND 100 K.YEARS; WE HAVE NOW FOUND THAT THIS ALSO AFFECTS WEATHER IMMEDIATELY, AS WELL AS ROCKS SOME 10 exp 8 times as slowly.